Quality Management System Support
When a company is said to be ISO 9001 certified, it means that the company has passed a physical certification audit which ensures the quality management of that business.
The underlying principle of ISO 9001 is the cycle of plan, do, check and act. You start by working out what you want to achieve and you come up with a plan for achieving it. You then follow the plan, check what things have worked and what things haven’t and then figure out a way to improve the plan for the next project.
The major benefits which companies hold ISO 9001:2015 certification are:
What we do...
Our consultancy and advice will help you to embed quality principles throughout your organisation, giving:
- customer focus - understanding needs, meeting requirements and exceeding expectations;
- continual improvement - improvement of the organisation’s performance on a continual basis;
- leadership - achieving unity of purpose and establishing an environment in which people can contribute to that purpose;
- involvement of people - sharing knowledge, skills and experience;
- process approach - achieving greater efficiency and effectiveness by viewing activities as processes;
- systems approach - identifying, understanding and managing interrelated processes as a whole system;
- factual approach to decision making - decision making based on the analysis of data and information; and
- mutually beneficial supplier relationships - developing lasting relationships.